Rehearsal Schedule...

Hey everyone... got iced in today and have not been able to access my email account or address book. So I thought I would update the blog with the hope that some of you might check it to see what the schedule is.

Band rehearsal tomorrow night (Tuesday, Dec. 16th) at 6pm sharp. We will practice for an hour the normal set for Christmas Eve. The song include... Silver Bells, Silent Night/Away in a Manger, What Child is This, O Holy Night, and Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. We have done most of those songs and they are all fairly simple. I don't think we will have problem rehearsing them in an hour.

Then the following Tuesday, we will work on TSO's Christmas/Sarajevo. Same time, 6pm. Please reserve this time for rehearsing. I will have copies of the song this week for you all to pick up and listen to. If you have any questions email me or call me on my cell. Hope all is well and I'll talk to you all soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment